Join Us For Open Mic!
Join us for Open Mic at Brix 340 in Waunakee, Wisconsin!
Do you have a song to share? Are you just starting out and want to play in front of some people? Are you looking to meet other musicians and music-friendly people?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, please come to Open Mic!
Paul Herrick and Sussanah Sasman will be hosting this fully supported experience! Paul and Sussanah are local musicians in the band "Finding North"... and are passionate about how Open Mic Nights are an important part of growing the local music scene.
Dates: Second Thursday of the Month. Sign-Ups at 6, Music at 6:45!
- Sign-Ups will start at 6 pm. To be fair to everyone, we ask that this process is on-site and we will consistently have the sign up ready to roll promptly at 6 bells.
- Plan on having up to three songs to share during your turn. If we go through the sign-up list, we'll start back at the top of the list for a second round.
- We always appreciate original music, but feel free to play your favorite covers, too!
- Brix 340 serves alcohol, so if any artists are under age, they must be accompanied by their parent!
What to Bring
- The most important thing to bring is yourself!
- If you have a guitar or another instrument, please feel free to bring it.
- We'll have a sound board to plug into, 1/4 inch instrument cables, 2 vocal microphones/stands, piano, a guitar, and a cajon.
- Brix340 is located at 340 N Century Ave, Waunakee, WI 53597
- Specific questions about Open Mic can be directed to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org